Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Eating | Goto

This was a late post - I had a throbbing headache last night, so I didn't really stay in front of the net book that long. Anyway, hope you had a great week last week... personally, I can't say I had a very great week, though it has been nice to just be in the house.

Welcome to another round of Weekend Eating. Thank you so much to everyone who joined last week, and as always, I am thankful that you're here once again. If you're new to the meme, here are the obvious rules:
  • Post images of a food you ate during the past weekend (Friday included). Please use only images that are your own, or you have permission to use.
  • Do include the code of the badge (check the right side panel of this blog to get the code) so your readers can easily come here in case they want to join, too.
  • Leave your link below once you're done making the post.
  • Visit other participants' blogs and leave a comment love, too.

My share this week:

Goto

Goto


My sister and I made a trip back to the Sidcor Weekend Market yesterday because we needed some materials for our little vegetable garden. She took care of the basil - buying soil and fertilizer, while I bought a seedling of Kaffir Lime, because it was one of the crops I wanted to grow.

We weren't able to eat breakfast before going out, so the very first thing we did when we got there was to find something to eat. So many food choices that made it difficult for me to choose what I want, and in the end, I chose to go with a bowl of hot goto. For p40, it was actually good and filling. I liked it's consistency, and they added enough strips of tripe.

My sister went for a serving of baked macaroni (p85), but she wasn't able to eat it all (because she's been drinking the Brazilian slimming coffee that made her feel full fast), so I just ate it.

We didn't really stay that long in the market; after eating, we made a quick trip around the market then we started buying the things we wanted, then we went home. Well, carrying a seedling and two bags of soil + fertilizer (the soil was 8 kilos), we seriously cannot stay that long there anymore.

So... what did you have last weekend? Please leave your link if you're joining this week. Thanks, and have a great week ahead!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}