Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Eating - Drinks by Chocolat

Chocolat

Chocolat Chocolat



Yesterday, I went on a food trip with forum friends, and Andrew asked me to tag my sister along, so I won't be alone in traveling back home.

All in all, there were 8 of us in the food trip, and after dinner at Pino Resto Bar (Malingap Street), we decided to eat desserts at a different place, and suggestions after suggestions, we all went to Chocolat in Sgt. Esguerra. Aside from our choice of cakes, we also hot a cup of hot chocolate drink, which I think was made from tablea. It was sweet, but really delicious. It wasn't really that rich, so I was able to appreciate it well.

Chocolate cake with chocolate drink? Why not?





*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}