Friday, February 18, 2011

Bong Bong's 3 of 4

BongBong's Piaya & Barquillos
Robinson's Place Iloilo
Quezon cor. De Leon Streets, Iloilo City
+63 (033)508-8228


To read Part 1, click HERE
To read Part 2, click HERE

Continuing with the products I bought from Bong Bong's last November:

Banadas

BaƱadas (p30). Probably the first one I tasted... and I really loved it! It's like eating crunchy cake! Whenever I eat a piece, I would always wish I took two more packs of it. Hahahaha. It's sweet, yes, but not really, which is why I enjoyed eating it.

Brojas

Brojas (p30). We all know how Brojas (or Broas) tasted like... this is very much the same.

Kwakoy


Kwakoy (p32). When sister saw this in the box, she couldn't believe I bought a pack. She said she didn't like it... and as I tasted it, I realized that I didn't like it, too. It has a weird texture - kinda like eating sandpaper. It's not sweet, it's not salty... which is why I only ate a piece of it.

More Bong Bong products next week!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}