Friday, February 25, 2011

Bong Bong's 4 of 4

BongBong's Piaya & Barquillos
Robinson's Place Iloilo
Quezon cor. De Leon Streets, Iloilo City
+63 (033)508-8228


To read Part 1, click HERE
To read Part 2, click HERE
To read Part 3, click HERE

Last part of the series...

Piaya

Piaya Regular (10pcs - p40). Compared to the one made by Original Biscocho Haus, this one was much better to eat because it was thicker and much easier to bite. The filling was slightly sweeter, too.

Ube Piaya

Ube Piaya (10pcs - p45). The one food item my sister wanted me to take home, and eating it I realized why she bugged me so much about it. I found it really delicious because I could taste the ube filling, and yes, it was a bit softer, too. Only problem is that it flakes rather easily, so it was such a messy food to eat.

Bandi


Bandi (p30). It tasted like regular peanut brittle one can buy in Baguio or in South Luzon provinces, but the addition of sesame seeds was the one thing that made it different, in my opinion. The caramel wasn't really that sweet, and because it was packed with whole peanuts, it kinda neutralizes the sweetness.

Next week, I will start sharing a new food series for Food Friday. See you then!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}