Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Eating - Hakaw

Happy Monday! Time for another weekend eating!

Hakaw


Yesterday was daddy's 64th birth anniversary, so the family went out to eat lunch. Since we weren't going to do any grocery shopping, I suggested we eat at Hap Chan, located at the second level of SM City Fairview.

Obviously, there was pancit on the table, and aside from the three viands we ordered, we also had Hakaw, a dimsum with shrimps inside. The establishment had quite a few dimsum to choose from, but this was the only one with four pieces in the serving, so we chose this.

It was delicious. I love the soft dough, and the filling inside was rightly seasoned. A serving of this was p90, quite expensive, but so worth it.

If you're joining Weekend Eating, please link up below. Thanks!


*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}