Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Made to be Tossed Around."

Pizza Quote


Last Friday, my sister and I traveled back to Baguio City because we weren't able to roam that much the weekend before. We have already planned of eating at Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria (located in SM Baguio) because we would go to the mall anyway - to buy some chocolates as offer to dad's grave and our Aunt's DiabetEASE magazine. Personally, I sure hope for us to eat at a food place exclusively located in Baguio City, but this place just kept calling our names. Hahahaha.

My sister and I had our own plate of pasta, pizza, and dessert (talk about binge), and this was my pizza, which was called "The Works." I so love this pizza! The fusion of different flavors as I chew on it was something so comforting.

About the quote... I so agree that ideas are meant to be shared and not to be kept within us. Ideas - no matter how good or bad it is are essential in decision making, and ideas (like knowledge) should be passed on to help other people.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}