Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ria's Food Trip | Eat and Go (SM Megamall)

I used to do "Foodie 365" and do a weekly post of food I ate, but since I sort of forget to take pictures of my food at times, I decided to stop it and maybe continue it next year. Anyway, since Saturdays are open here on my blog, I asked my friend Ria's permission to post her food trips here on my blog. She's my dear friend who really loves to eat, and since most of the pictures from her food trips were just shared through her Facebook page, I asked if I could share it here, too. Obviously, she said yes to it. :)

I don't know the story behind her food trips, so I will just share the words as written on her Facebook page - I asked her to describe her experience as well as her take on the food she ate / tasted.

- * - * - * -

Eat and Go

3/F SM Megamall Atrium
Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
+63 (02)635-9559

Her take about the place:
The place is clean, the manager is very accommodating and patient in explaining the menu to us. The waiters are also attentive and polite. The background music is hype.

Her take on the food:


Fish Scallopini Meal. Pan-seared cream dory and topped with lemon butter sauce, served with two side dishes of your choice from roasted pepper rice, pasta of the day, corn and carrots or baked beans.

The dory is just right with the
lemon butter cream sauce and the Pasta Alfredo is also yummy. The serving is just enough to fill your appetite - not too small, not too big. The corn and carrots are fresh, not from the freezer.


Roast Pork Meal. Oven baked Asian-inspired marinated sliced pork loin, served with two side dishes of your choice from roasted pepper rice, pasta of the day, corn and carrots or baked beans.

The Spaghetti Marinara is okay, but the pork needs to be tenderized further. The pork and beans is rather lacking in taste.

- * - * - * -

Thanks for sharing your food trip, Ria!
'Til next Saturday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}