Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Foodgasm (Take a Second Bite)




Happening this weekend at the Mercato Centrale is the second serving of Foodgasm, presented by the UP Economics Society.

I wasn't able to participate the first time this happened, but this year, I am so ready to savor different food offerings from 30 food businesses, as well as share one great food-gasm experience with fellow foodies and  food bloggers.

Tickets are at p220, but you can avail of the pre-selling ticket(s) at p200 each by contacting http://www.facebook.com/events/481040258627909/. For more updates, you may also follow through their Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/UPEcosoc.Foodgasm.

Are you ready to take the bite? I am.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}