Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ABC Wednesdays | H - Hershey's Chocolates

A very quick post for today...

Hershey's Chocolates
Hershey's Chocolates

Part of the goodies I received at The Sweetest Thing (A Valentine's Day Picnic) was this assortment of Hershey's Chocolates. I may not be a big fan of chocolate candies, but I do prefer these kinds over the filled / sandwich type ones (Snickers, Mars to name a few). Among these, my obvious choice would be the Special Dark, but my topmost favorite Hershey's Chocolate would be Symphony.

Since I am not really into chocolates,  I decided to just keep these goodies...

Dad's 6th Death Anniversary

... and offer them on daddy's grave yesterday, when the family visited the cemetery to commemorate his 6th Death Anniversary. He's the one with the sweetest tooth here in the family, and just to veer away from the usual Meiji Dark Chocolate that we always offer him, I think these make a good offering.

He is missed, but six years after, the pain of losing him is almost gone.


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}