Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cupcakes by Cupcake Lab from Trip or Treats

I am not much of a dessert person, but my eyes will always lit up every time I see pastries, because they are just gorgeous works of art! I'd always choose cakes over tubs or scoops of ice cream, and as much as I like tasting these sweet comfort, I think cupcakes are much adorable.

Well... I love cupcakes because it allows me to give myself a sweet treat without really blowing my diet - one small cupcake is oftentimes enough for me to enjoy its flavor. Nowadays, I am admiring pastry artists for coming up with awesome cupcakes that will make one drool at first glance.
Christmas is the time of the year when all of us enjoy fat-laden food and sweet treats. Just a while ago, I chanced upon a wonderful treat courtesy of Trip or Treats. Currently, she is having a Holiday Goodie Giveaway, and 7th treat on her list is a box of cupcakes (three flavors, two cupcakes each). Checking it out, my eyes are just glued at the monitor - admiring the awesome frosting!

If you're like me who also wants to win yourself a box of cupcakes... please check http://wp.me/p20k2c-g8 for the full mechanics.

I know... I am currently on a journey to wellness and weight loss, but hey, I am allowed to have a sweet treat every now and then, right? If I win one of the four boxes, I'd treat myself to a very extensive "Cupcake Photoshoot" and give each flavor a taste (maybe half of the cupcake) so I can share the experience here on my blog, too.

Good luck to all of us who joined.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}