Wednesday, November 26, 2008

S = Sbarro

Sbarro Trinoma



There is this forum that I always visit, and in one of the threads, I mentioned that I am craving for Sbarro spaghetti with meatball. Another member of the forum read it and sent me a personal message, and he invited me for a lunch date at Sbarro. He is a nice person, so I went with it.

Lunch

Blueberry Cheesecake

We met last 13 September at the Trinoma Mall. True to his word, he did order what I wanted to eat... and more! Aside from the spaghetti with meatball, he also ordered a deep dish pizza slice for us to share, but he put more on my plate than on his plate, and to cap it off, he ordered a slice of blueberry cheesecake for our desserts.

Sadly, busy schedules made us apart and we are not communicating anymore. Last I heard he was at his mom's hometown in Laguna. Anyway, to you Vince, thanks for the treat!

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Reminds me that I'm hungry!

Dragonstar said...

Oh YUM! That cheesecake in particular makes my mouth water!

On behalf of the ABC team, thanks for participating this week.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

white pizza and baked ziti.. yumm..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}