1. Do you like to share your recipes? If yes, share one.
>>> To make calamares fritos, it's best to take out the skin of the squids before cutting it into rings. If you don't want to commit errors in making the breading, just use the chicken breading mix you can buy at the store and tame the taste by adding flour to it. Fry one piece first to check the taste and adjust accordingly.
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
>>> Wow this is tough. I would say sinigang na baboy (pork in sour broth) - preferably the spare ribs cut.
3. Do you like a porridge for breakfast?
>>> Not really. Sometimes I like to eat lugaw or arroz caldo, but the chocolate porridge, I don't really eat that much.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? What kind is it?
>>> Congo Grille. Not only does their food taste great, the bill is actually much cheaper than the one written on the menu.
5. Do you eat from the container?
>>> At times, yes.
*** Jenn ***