Wednesday, December 3, 2008

T = Taco

Taco



Because I will be having a holiday with my friend K at the start of last month, I decided to visit dad's grave earlier and just stay home during Halloween and All Saints Day. I was left alone, so when I went to the supermarket to buy things for my trip, I decided to buy some taco shells and have my own taco party at home.

Nothing fancy about my taco, it's just sauteed ground beef in onion, garlic and some spices, topped with diced tomatoes, shredded cabbage and grated cheese. It was a bit messy to eat, but it was really fun, even if I was alone in the house. My brother is still in La Union, I hope when he comes home, we can have taco party, too!

*** Jenn ***

1 comment:

mrsnesbitt said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Building up an appetite here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}