Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ABC Wednesdays | Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

After eating dinner, mom went to her room and went back to the dining area offering us a dessert. I guess someone at work gave these to her, but because I was already eating some bite size pieces of papaya, I told her I'd just put it in the fridge.


Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

When she handed me these two mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I was a little sad because I don't like this that much... but when I remembered that it's Letter R this week at ABC Wednesdays, I took pictures of it first before putting it in the fridge.

Like what I said, I am not into candies, and I never became a fan of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Well, I do eat peanuts, but peanut butter isn't something I crave for - I just put some on my bread if we have it. When I first tasted Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I found it quite salty, so I didn't eat it again.

For sure my sister will be the one eating this.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}