Monday, February 16, 2009

Tokyo Tokyo Bento

weekend snapshots

Tokyo Tokyo

Brother and I got off at SM City Fairview from Philcoa. It was already about 6PM, so we decided to eat out so mom won't have to cook for us anymore. Brother has been craving for some Tokyo Tokyo food, so that's where we ate. He was supposed to eat the Sumo Meal, but I don't know why for some reasons, he ordered the same food I ordered.

Whenever I am here, I always order the same food... the beef misono bento box. I found it really delicious, but today was a lot different because the beef was swimming in a pool of oil that brother and I need to tilt the bento box to separate the beef from the oil and soak a napkin to take out the oil. For sure, I won't be having the beef misono for a long time... I don't want to be disappointed again.

If there's something nice to say, it has got to be that the red iced tea was delicious today and that the miso soup had tofu. Before it was just broth, now at least it was improving.

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How is all the food not dripping out with it all tilted at an angle!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert! Hmmm.. it takes a little talent. *winks*

Thanks for dropping by!

Anya said...

i like tokyo-tokyo but i think karate kid's menu is much better (in taste and in price, hehe).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}