Friday, February 20, 2009

Lunch at Imay's



It was about past 9AM when K and I arrived in Dumaguete City. The ex boyfriend suggested we stay at Check Inn, so that's where we stayed. After catching a nap (the night before was the worst night of all), K and I went down to eat at Imay's, a restaurant located inside the inn.

The foods were very affordable, and here's what we had:

Shrimpy


K had this shrimp dish. Not the "hottiest," but still good.

Chicken Inasal


"When in Rome...." because we're in Negros, I really need to eat Chicken Inasal. Yum yummy! This is only 45pesos, with rice.

Watermelon Shake


Watermelon is my favorite fruit shake, so when I saw this in the menu, I knew I have to taste it.

Guinumis


Guinumis. This was written on the desserts list, and the waiter said that it's a Negros dessert, so might as well taste it. It's like halo-halo, but I was so intrigued with the brownish color, but I regret not asking what it was.

On Monday (24 Feb), brother and I will go to Dumaguete. If we are to stay here again, I will definitely ask the waiter what's in it. =)

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}