When I flipped through the pages of Yummy Magazine April issue, I was surprised to see the teaser of my much awaited food event...
This year, the event will take place at the Rockwell Tent in Makati City - which sister said is much accessible from our place. Well, I told her wherever the event will be, I will be there. Best Food Forward just concluded and I wasn't able to take that much pictures showcasing each of the concessionaires, so taking the lessons learned from there, I will make sure that I will take my moment at each of the food stops so I can take pictures to my heart's content.
Last year, there were about 31 concessionaires. This year there will be about 50. Wow! There will be five lanes for the events, namely - Sweet, Savory, Beverages, Chef's, and the Others Lane. Some were familiar companies to me, so among the concessionaires whose products I haven't tasted yet, I am interested to try...
- Cupcake Boutique - I love cupcakes!
- J.Co Donuts Philippines - I still haven't visited their shop in SM Megamall
- Chicken Delish - I saw their booth at the BFF Event, so I will try their food at this event for sure
- Chicken Sarap Inasal - Inasal is one of my favorite chicken dishes
- Classic Confections by Baba Ibazeta-Benedicto - I love meeting celebrity chefs and tasting their food, too!
- Villa Cafe by Sau del Rosario - I have heard a lot of raves about Chef Sau's food... I want to taste it, too!
- Serenitea - They might be the first names in the milk tea industry here in the Philippines, but believe it or not, I haven't tasted their drinks yet.
- QQ Mochibuns - Just to compare it with Mochicko. ;)
...but of course, if given the chance, I will sample as much as I can and even buy some products to eat here and to take home for my family. The full list of concessionaires at the event can be read HERE. This event will take place three Saturdays from now... so do mark your calendars. See you on May 26th at the Rockwell Tent for the Yummy Eats 2012.