Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ABC Wednesday | R and S

Another two-in-one post for me, simply because I forgot to take an R picture. :)

Photobucket

R is for Raisins.

I never really liked raisins. Not only did I find the appearance unappetizing, I also didn't like its taste. My brother on the other hand loves raisins and would often get all the raisins on my food. :) I do take out all the raisins on my food, but of course if it's in a cookie I don't take it out anymore for it will be such a hassle to do so; I will just chew on the cookie instead.

Photobucket

S is for Sky Flakes.

This has been a very popular brand of crackers here in the Philippines. It's light, had the right amount of saltiness, which makes it a good snack. For some, they eat this as their "diet" food - some people eat tend to just eat a pack of this (3 crackers inside) for dinner. I am in a weight loss journey, but I never really considered eating this for dinner as I find it very tasty I tend to eat 2 packs.

There are many flavors now, but aside from this one (the original flavor), I like the Onion and Chives flavor. Here at home, we oftentimes fix some tuna spread to go with the Sky Flakes crackers.


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}