Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Almonds

I stopped posting for ABC Wednesday round 9 at letter T... and I still haven't fully completed all 26 letters since I started joining this meme. Will Round 10 be the round that I complete it? Hopefully.

Almonds

... and bore fruits, if I may add.

To begin Round 10, I share to you Almonds. Took this picture at the Mercato Centrale sometime last June - there was a stall there selling different kinds of nuts, and of course, I didn't pass up the chance to take pictures of different kinds of food being sold there.

Call me weird, but I consider the marketplace a paradise. I love the sight, smell, and noise of the market! Weekend Markets are quite magical for me - it's where I can find different food items not sold at the "regular markets," so whenever I find time to visit any of the weekend markets within the Metro, I always take my camera with me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}