Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Eating | My Pizza Hut Date

Hello, foodies! How was your weekend?

Mine was awesome - I had two days of celebration... Saturday, I was with my fitness buddy, then Sunday we celebrated brother's birthday. Well, brother still hasn't blogged about his celebration, and since I want to give him the privilege to blog about it first, I will just go and talk about my lunch date with my fitness buddy.

Pizza Hut Ali Mall

Starting Monday (which is today), my fitness buddy will embark on a new journey and will be very busy most of the time, so on his last full weekend, we decided to meet up just so he could give me some rewards for being a very good girl, as well as give me some pointers of what to do because even if he's still there, I have to rely most on myself this coming week.

Anyway, for lunch we ate at Pizza Hut (Ali Mall). He has given me his rewards - a copy of Shaun T's "Insanity" and Jillian Michaels' "30 Day Shred" as well as some magnetic bookmarks I can use for my books and/or putting notes on the white board or fridge, so this lunch was on me - thanks to the GC I got from Pizza Hut the last time I attended their event (the one with Ms. Shamcey Supsup).

We shared the food - a regular sized Super Supreme pan pizza and a serving of pesto pasta. It was my cheat day, yes... but as much as I wanted to enjoy dining out and eating great food, I didn't sabotage my diet by pigging out, I just ate enough - a small slice of the pizza minus the cold cuts (the pizza was sliced unevenly - two were too big, the other four were too small), about 40% of the pasta, and a glass of lemonade. My buddy ate two small slices of pizza and the 60% of the pasta... the other breads on the table we didn't eat and I took home the remaining three pizza slices, which I gave to brother when I got home.

My buddy will still text and call me everyday, but I will definitely miss our longer talk time. I am now looking forward to our next photowalk - we plan to visit a different park and maybe walk / jog around UP Diliman.

- * - * - * -

So... what did you have last weekend? If you're new to the Weekend Eating meme, you can read the rules and get the badge codes HERE. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who joined last week.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}