Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Eating - Tuna Pasta

It's Monday once again... time to share something I ate from the previous weekend. :)

Tuna Pasta


Yesterday, my friend Ria, my cousin Mhai and I went to the Sidcor Weekend Market in Centris. It was a new weekend market in the Metro, but not really (at least for me) because it was actually the same set of tenants from the weekend market located in the grounds of Lung Center of the Philippines. I don't know the reason behind the switch of locations, but even if Centris is quite farther than Lung Center, I did like the new location better.

Even if I see familiar stalls, I also saw new ones, and I think this weekend market was much bigger than the old one. Us three walked around trying to find goodies, and because we got there a little late (major traffic along Commonwealth Avenue because of a marathon), we decided to eat lunch there as well. My cousin went to eat pork barbecues, Ria went for the seafood carbonara, while I went for this one, tuna penne pasta.

For p85, it was a good buy because of its size. The flavor wasn't something you'd go "wow" with, but I was quite pleased as well. The bechamel sauce was good, so overall it was a good experience. I also bought a cup of "Citrus Malunggay" drink for p15 (I sadly didn't take a picture), which was a very great discovery. For p100 overall, I had a wonderful lunch.

What did you have last weekend? If you're joining the Weekend Eating meme, the rules can be read at the upper right part of this blog.



*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}