Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Eating - Hotel Food

How was your weekend, foodies? Mine was great - was able to dine in different establishments... but for this episode of Weekend Eating, am sharing this:

Breaded Pork Chop



My breakfast yesterday. The hotel only had three choices, and I went for the breaded porkchop. It was good - but the breading was a bit salty for me. Nevertheless it was a good meal to start the day.

I just hoped they could provide more choices - or let people have different meals should they want to; we weren't allowed to have different choices, when I chose this, my partner wasn't allowed to choose a different one. :(

So... what did you eat last weekend? Want to join the Weekend Eating meme?

Obvious Rules:
  • Post images of a food you ate during the past weekend (Friday included). Please use only images that are your own.
  • Do include the code of the badge:



  • Leave your link below once you're done making the post.




*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}