Thursday, November 12, 2009

Their Lunch



Pork Anisado

Related to the post I had last week...

When the six of us had our breakfast, we ate at Grand Fiesta, which is the ship's canteen. We handed out our tickets, and when the four of us gave their tickets, they were told that they should be eating at a different food place because that's where the passengers staying in cabins supposed to eat. For breakfast, they just said they will just eat the "econo" breakfast, so all of us could be together (because Ryan and I didn't upgrade the tickets).

Come lunch time, Ryan and I took our lunch and head over the other food place, because that's where they decided to eat their lunch. We were happy we were allowed to bring our food there because we were friends and we were in the ship together. The cabin people were served different foods -Ryan and I had beef caldereta and they had Pork Anisado, which was plated really well, if I may say so. =)

The dish was great - the pork pieces are tender and the vegetables were crisp. I loved it. It was a bit sweet for my taste, but I was thankful that even if my ticket was econo, I also got to taste cabin people's food. Hehehe.

*** Jenn ***

5 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

sarap naman ng ulam na iyan!

Unknown said...

i agree, the presentation is nice. gosh, i miss traveling in a ship--we used to do it every summer when we were kids.:p

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sarap naman nyna!

Our Comfort Foods on lazy days!

♥peachkins♥ said...

yummy yums, jenn!

My FF entry: Calamansi Marmalade.

Ladynred said...

looks delicious to me!
Thanks sa comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}