Friday, November 6, 2009

Midnight Snack



Chocolate Cake

Cakes

Going home from Coron, Palawan nearly a month ago, my friends and I decided to take the Superferry. There were minimal "problems" when it comes to accomodations, but by midnight, although Leux and I stayed at the econo with aircon place, Lei and Dianne (who upgraded to Cabin with Kei and Erick) came to wake us up and just spend time at the Island Fiesta, the ferry's cafeteria.

At the cafeteria, we had some cakes. Dianne and I had the chocolate cake (65php) while Leux and Lei had the strawberry roll cake (35php). Given the price, it was such a great buy - very delicious! The chocolate cake was very rich yet wasn't so sweet. It was so good that we recommended it to Kei, who also bought a slice of chocolate cake as her dessert come breakfast time.

*** Jenn ***

7 comments:

Cacai M. said...

ooh that's yummy! I love chocolate cake so much!

here's my midnight snack: My Food Trip

see yah.. have a happy food trip! (~_~)

♥peachkins♥ said...

I'm actually craving for this right now. tapos ipinakita mo pa sa akin..*sob*

Unknown said...

oh my, the chocolate cake looks tempting! i have this sudden burst of energy while looking at your photos.:p

Chubskulit Rose said...

mouth watering, I am not into choc cake so much though but hubby does.

Have a slice of pizza over at my page.

FoodTripFriday said...

oh-so-chocolatey!!!

Primary Work at Home said...

Wow looks so yummy! I love chocolate cakes. Great post!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

wow!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}