Weekends are considered a day to spend with family and friends, that's why on Saturday - 27 July 2013, in celebration of Amici's anniversary, they are having a Buy 1 Take 1 offering. For every pizza ordered, you get a free pizza among Amici's bestsellers - Tutta Carne (Italian sausage, ham and pepperoni) or Margherita (mozzarella cheese and fresh basil).
Pizzas on Amici's menu:
- Sausage & Three-Cheese - Italian sausage, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cheese sauce topped with roasted bell peppers
- Meat Ragu - Amici's signature meaty Ragu sauce, pepperoni, provolone cheese, parmesan and mushrooms
- Walnut, Arugula & Parmesan - walnuts, arugula, blue cheese and shaved parmesan
- Spinach and Chorizo Top-Crust Pizza - spinach cream, horizo and mozzarella embedded in a rosemary herbed pizza crust
- Chorizo Portobello - chorizo, Italian sausage and portobello mushrooms
- Sausage Pesto Pizza - pesto sauce, Italian sausage, mushrooms and roasted garlic cloves
- Bacon & Cream Cheese - crispy bacon bits, caramelized onions, mushrooms and cream cheese
- Quattro Verdure - zucchini, eggplant, mixed bell peppers and broccoli
- Capricciosa - ham, Italian sausage, black olives
- Napoletana - anchovies and olives
- Al Quattro Formaggi - mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan and blue cheese
- Prosciutto e Funghi - savory prosciutto with scrumptious mushrooms
- Quattro Stagioni - ham, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and black olives
- Frutti di Mare - squid, shrimp, mussels and clams
- Chorizo e Spinaci - Spanish chorizo and spinach in white sauce
If those choices are still not enough, Amici now has two pizzas on their menu:
Truffle Mushroom Pizza (430 pesos)
A luxe choice pizza with portobello, shiitake, and porcini mushrooms mixed with truffle oil, mozzarella cheese, and topped with arugula leaves.
Tomatoes, cheese, and mushroom sure go well together, and this one is a great alternative for people who would like to lessen their meat intake because the mushroom seems to give the taste and texture of meat. The arugula leaves provide a different flavor, but don't forget to drizzle a lot of hot sauce... this tastes better spicy!
Smoked Salmon Top-Crust Pizza (395 pesos)
An innovative pizza variety with smoked salmon, capers, black olives, tomatoes, bechamel sauce, and mozzarella cheese embedded in a crispy pizza crust.
At first glance, I exclaimed it looked like quesadilla, but unlike the quesadilla, this doesn't use tortilla bread, but two thin pizza crusts. Having two thin crusts sandwiching the fillings with intense flavors, this was a winner pizza in my books!
Amici's pizza crust is something I love. I always mention that I am not a big fan of thin crust pizzas, but this I liked because it is not oily and it has the chewy texture I prefer.
The Buy 1 Take 1 pizza offer on July 27th is available on all Amici branches - Don Bosco, Tomas Morato, SM Megamall, Greenhills, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Triangle Gardens, Venice Piazza, and UP Ayala Technohub - but can only be availed thru dine-in or take out transactions. Deliveries aren't included. Also, one can only avail of two pizzas (with two free pizzas) per transaction, so if you want to have more free pizzas, have separate transactions. :)
For updates and more details, please head on to the Amici Website and/or like their Facebook Page.