Monday, October 8, 2012

Trying Out Not-So-New Items From Jollibee

When eating at Jollibee, I would often go for either of these two choices - the Spaghetti-Chickenjoy meal or the Hotdog Meal. Yesterday, I went out with my mom and sister and decided to eat dinner at Jollibee again, and checking the menu, sister and I felt we would like to taste the dishes we haven't really tasted yet.

Jollibee Palabok - Chickenjoy Meal

Palabok - Chickenjoy Meal. Mom's meal. She always go for this whenever we are at Jollibee, by the way.

Jollibee Spaghetti

Spaghetti. Something I just couldn't resist. I really love Jollibee's spaghetti!

Jollibee Hash Brown Burger

Hash Brown Burger. Jollibee introduced this product last year, but it was just now that I was able to try it. Part of me was a bit hesitant, but I was really glad I finally tried this one out. Instead of buns, they used two baked hash browns to sandwich the burger patty and cheese. It had a nice amount of tomato ketchup giving it a nice cut to the flavors. It was like eating burger and French fries at the same time, and I really loved the combination.

Jollibee Champ

Champ. What sister always order when eating at Jollibee. I honestly cannot finish this burger, but she can finish this in no time.

Jollibee Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti

Chicken and Mushroom Pasta. Sister wanted to try this since then, and like our reaction to the Hash Brown Burger, we were glad we tried this one out. It was a totally different spaghetti - we loved the hint of herbs and peppers, and we did like the mushrooms. This one's 10 pesos more expensive to the regular spaghetti, and now that I already knew how it tasted, I might go for this one next time.

Jollibee Coffee Float

Coffee Float. My sister is fast becoming a coffeeholic, and she just loves Jollibee's coffee float. I did like it, too... the coffee was creamy as is; adding sundae made it creamier, and mixing it all together gave the impression that we were sipping melted coffee ice cream.

We sure had a heavy dinner that night, but no complaints, life's good... eat good! :)


and
 then, she {snapped}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}