Monday, October 15, 2012

Pass the Plate Cooking Demo

It was August last year when I attended the Yummy Magazine Cooking Demo, which I enjoyed very much. Time flew so fast, I didn't even realize it has been a year already. This year, Knorr and Yummy Magazine partnered again for another cooking demo called "Pass the Plate" and will run for 5 legs!


Obviously, the October 6 and 7 events were already finished - you can check pictures on Yummy Magazine Facebook Page, and since Batangas is quite far from my location, I am looking forward to attending the event at Robinson's Supermarket in Ermita.

If you're near Lipa, Batangas on October 20, Robinson's Supermarket Ermita on November 17, or  Ayala Center in Cebu City on November 24, do check out the event - it's a free way of learning new recipes (with step by step guide), plus, if you're lucky, you can even win prizes. Well, even if you don't win in the raffle, the knowledge gained through cooking events already makes one a winner. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}