Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rockwell's 2nd Ultimate Taste Test

Monday is usually the most hated part of one's week, but as early as Tuesday, people already start making plans what their weekend will be. If you're in for some awesome food tripping, this might be something to look forward to this weekend:


The Rockwell's 2nd Ultimate Taste Test, happening this Saturday, 15th of September 2012 at the Rockwell Tent - Makati City.

I haven't attended any of the Ultimate Taste Test events, but this event on Saturday, I will be attending. From what I gather, there will be about 40 concessionaires sampling their food to the attendees, which they will score via point system, hence attendees will be a "Food Critic for the Day." Well, I may own a food blog, but I am not really that much of a critic, but of course, I do have my own taste, so I am quite excited to do this.

Tickets to this event is priced at p585 each; attendees aged 18 above will also be given a bottle of San Miguel Beer product - super dry, premium malt, or cerveza negra. I am now 32 years old, so I will surely take the cerveza negra! :)

If you want to get yourself a ticket, please call the Creative Juice office at 570-7827, or the Rockwell's Customer Care hotline at 898-1702.

Shall I see you this Saturday? I hope so. Tara, let's all be a food critic for a day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}