Monday, September 17, 2012

Egg Tarts for Breakfast

Last Thursday, family celebrated mom's birthday by strolling along Makati and Bonifacio Global City. Before we took the bus back to Ayala, we stopped by two bakeshops in Market! Market! - Bread Talk and Lord Stow's Bakery. In both bakeshops, we bought their egg tarts.

Egg Tarts by Lord Stow's Bakery Kitty Moe Moe

We did eat Bread Talk's egg tarts last Friday, so I am sharing to you the egg tarts we bought at Lord Stow's Bakery. I am not at all familiar with the bakeshop, although I read and heard about their egg tarts.

Comparing the two kinds of tarts, I'd say Lord Stow's Bakery was the better choice because the size was bigger, the crust was thicker, and it had more egg filling. It was tastier, too! Although it's a little more expensive, weighing everything down, I'd still go for this than the one from Bread Talk.

A box of 4 egg tarts was priced at p165, but mom used her Senior Citizen's card and paid p140 something for it. Now that we know it's deliciously good, we might purchase the bigger box next time - should we go to Market! Market! again.

I had a wonderful breakfast that day... especially seeing my cat behaving well while I eat.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}