Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmassy Treat From Yapatoots

Christmas surely is just around the corner... and bloggers from all over also do have their own way of sharing, like my blogger friend Yapatoots. She's giving some yummy Christmas treat like a Php500.00 gift certificate to Haagen Dazs and your choice of one of the following Baby Cakes treat - a 6-pc box of Date Walnut Bars, a small box of Walnut Tea Cookies, a 6-pc box of Orange Poppy Seed Muffins OR a 12-pc box of Choco Banana Muffins.

Yapatoots simply asked, "What's your favorite Christmas treat?"

For me, it's the buco pandan salad. For the last three Christmases, it had been a staple on our Christmas lunch - very simple to create, and very delicious, too! We usually prepare it earlier than the usual, so when we have some cravings for midnight snack, we can just scoop a small bowl-ful of it. In a way, it was our Christmas comfort food, which is why we stock up on some cream and condensed milk, because it easily disappears in our fridge, and we have to whip up some again.

How about you, what's your favorite Christmas treat? Answer and you might just win the goodies from Yapatoots. For the complete mechanics about her Countdown to Christmas and Win with Yapatoots!, please click on the link.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}