Spicy Corned Beef Rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 regular can corned beef
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 1 bird's eye chili (siling labuyo), chopped
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 4 fried eggs, cooked to your liking.
- In a hot wok, heat oil and saute onions until tender.
- Add the corned beef and corn kernels. Cook until most of the juices from the corned beef have evaporated.
- Add the chili pepper and mix well.
- Stir in the rice and mix until the corned beef mixture is well incorporated with the grains.
- Serve topped with fried eggs.
- If you're going to feed this dish to the kids, take out the chili peppers.
*** Jenn ***