Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jollibee Favorites

"J" foods are certainly quite difficult, and in thinking what to share for this week, I just went with something very easy: Jollibee. I have blogged about this food place time and time again, but checking all the pictures I have already posted, I still haven't posted this:

Fries and Hotdog


... my Jollibee favorites - the hotdog and the fries! I love potatoes, but I don't eat French Fries until Jollibee made theirs crispy. Before, their fries were soggy that I felt I was eating more oil than potatoes. Well, even if this is already crispy, I still take time to squeeze out excess oil in tissue before eating it.

Their hotdog sandwich has always been a favorite of mine. It was juicy, very tasty, and the dressing just made it very delicious! It never was my comfort food, but in some instances, when I was sick, my mom or my sister would buy the Jolly Hotdog for me.

This picture was taken last month when the family had some Jollibee foods delivered.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}