Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ice Scrambling

When I met up with Kei last Saturday at SM Fairview, she quickly asked if we could go somewhere we could sit, maybe because she has been walking all day and wanted to rest while we wait for Lei before going to Dianne's house for the party. We went to the third floor of the mall, but Kei quickly asked if I wanted to eat some ice scramble. It has been a while since I last ate that, so okay. We walked and took the escalator to the lower ground floor, because there was this ice scramble kiosk at the food court.



Ice Scramble

There were three cup sizes and I just went for the medium sized one. The very basic ice scramble would just have milk and choco/strawberry syrup, but foodies can opt for add-ons for P3 each. I just went for marshmallows, because I am not fond of sprinkles and rice crispies. Kei went for the large cup with sprinkles and extra milk. It was good, but somehow while eating it, we sure wished we just went for the small cup.

Eating ice scramble allowed us to talk about things. Kei and I don't talk regularly, and it has been months since I last saw her, yet everytime we meet it was like picking up where we left off. Both of us were trying to lose weight and I really have learned so much from her because she has already reached the goal of losing weight before. We also got to talk about love life and although I am not really the type of person who opens much about love life, I did get to talk to her about my upcoming holiday later this year with a special person.

*** Jenn ***

11 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

This one I surely miss!!!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sarap!

Spice Up Your Life

Unknown said...

perfect for a hot day!

Cecile said...

i can eat that for dessert; looks very yummy...makakalimutan ko tuloy na on diet ako, wahhh

Kero said...

oh wow!! it looks soo yummy!!! and great photo as well...perfect dito because it is still 44 degrees C!

my FTF entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/09/breakfast-at-atlantis-hotel.html

i♥pinkc00kies said...

never naman ako nahilig dyan :D

Verna Luga said...

Hi Jenn, this is now a no-no among my brood, grabe inubo silang lahat... pero honest its the yummiest...

FTF here

♥peachkins♥ said...

refreshing ang ice scarmble..sobra.

BTW, it was so nice meeting you in person also,jenn..

Guiltless Grub said...

This awfully looking so delicious. I love cold delights and I've wished for halo-halo for a long time now. Is it almost similar to halo-halo?

☺lani☺ said...

Yummy! Happy Weekend!

fedhz said...

cute naman ng pic. meron din ako pic ng ice scramble. sana uso na picture picture nung elementary ako nang napicturan ko si manong skrambol. hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}