Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Choco Lava Cake

Choco Lava Cake


In 2008, scrapbooking friends and I volunteered to help a co-scrapbooker based in the US for a charity event to help raise funds for the construction of the Carmelite Nun's church in Sta. Ignacia, Tarlac. Before she traveled to the Philippines, it was just us (volunteers) meeting up. On this day, we met up with her to present all the plans we have thought about, and to divide some of the goods up for sale.

We met her at the Kulinarya Experience in Robinson's Place Manila. After eating our lunch, one of us asked if we wanted to have some desserts, and since most of us were quite full already, we just decided to get one dessert for all of us to share (there were 6 of us).

I wasn't into photography yet that time, but I have already started blogging. It was quite nice to be in a group of scrapbookers, because as people who works on memories + pictures + art, taking pictures of the foods didn't seem weird. Using my cellphone, I took a quick shot of this dessert, and after that, we were like kids attacking the dessert. It was really delicious!

Like last week, I took the quote from the Quote Garden. The quote was actually quite contradicting (on my part), because I don't really have a sweet tooth. :)

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}