Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tea Time

I have been tagged to some food pictures with quotes on Facebook, and although I loved the food pictures, I thought it was just a personal hobby to be putting on quotes on food pictures and tagging me in it to showcase it. This morning, I received an invite from Arlene, asking me to join Food Quote, and now I realized that it was a food meme. I liked the idea of it, and since I love joining memes fellow Pinoys created, it is but natural to jump in this wonderful meme, too!

Tea Quote


Taken last February as part of my Project 365, this was an attempt to do still life. My mom was gifted this tea set and because it was gathering dust in the storage room, might as well use it. I am not a bookworm (I don't own that much book), so I used the very old Funk and Wagnalls encyclopedia. For the tea... I had some leftover banaba tea in the kettle, so I just poured it in the cup. The kettle on this picture was actually empty. I took the quote from "The Quote Garden," after searching for tea quotes.

I think I am going to like this meme. :)

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}