- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 (14oz. cans) chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup capers
- 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- parmesan cheese
- 300 grams spaghetti, cooked
- Saute garlic and onions in olive oil. Add anchovies and shrimps and simmer.
- Add the Italian Seasoning, chicken cubes, canned tomatoes and capers. Season if needed.
- Add olives last. Mix in pasta and toss well. Sprinkle with cheese and serve with toasted bread if desired.
I followed everything in the recipe, but my dish was nowhere as great tasting as the one chef Sandy Daza cooked in the class. Even though it wasn't close, I was proud to have cooked this dish because it still tasted good. I apologize for the not-so-appetizing presentation, I was so tired that afternoon and I cooked this near midnight, making me scramble to dress up and prepare to welcome the new year.