Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Piazza Dulce - A UP Fair Bazaar (Call for Food Concessionaires)

During my college days, I don't remember having a big bazaar happening in the university, so when I learned about Piazza Dulce, I wanted to help spread the word as this kind of event will not only give the small-scale business people a chance to showcase their goods, but also give people a different kind of food experience.

Here's the press release from UPCE:

The University of the Philippines Circle of Entrepreneurs (UPCE) Financial Project Team invites you to be part of the UP Fair Bazaar 2013 entitled “Piazza Dulce” as one of our concessionaires. The UP Fair, an annual event organized by the University Student Council (USC), is a five-day concert aimed at raising social awareness through the music of various celebrated Filipino artists. Held every February at the UP Sunken Garden, the UP Fair, together with the UP Fair Bazaar, is open to the general public, and is estimated to draw in 8,000 to 11,000 attendees every night. This event would provide an avenue for small and medium businesses to gain wide-scale exposure.



What: PIAZZA DULCE
Where: UP FAIR, UP Sunken Garden
When: Feb 12 – 17, 2013
Traffic: 10,000 – 16, 000 every night
Area of Bazaar: 20 x 20 sq. m.

If you’re interested in being one of the food concessionaires, check out this website: http://upcefinproject2013.wix.com/piazzadulce2013 (Facebook page: facebook.com/PiazzaDulce) or contact:

EMMANUEL HO – 09053315437/ joseemmanuel.ho@gmail.com or
KENDI MARISTELA – 09264632140/ kmaristela.upce@yahoo.com or

I am not a businesswoman (hoping I am, though), but this event I will surely look forward to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}