Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merci Beaucoup, Bizu Patisserie!

Christmas is a day of celebration, and for some, it can be a bit overwhelming. We are a family of four, but my siblings and I make plans what to serve for Noche Buena and Christmas Day lunch because preparing the dishes can take up so much time, hindering us to do certain things related to Christmas.

Gift giving can also be a difficult thing... year after year, it gets more and more difficult to think what to give to our family, friends, and godchildren, which is why at times, I consider wrapping food items, because it doesn’t require much thinking, and I know for sure the receiver will appreciate it.

There are so many food shops where one can buy food items to serve at home, parties, or be wrapped as gifts, and Bizu Patisserie is one of those one-stop-shops where one can purchase pastries and savory treats to satisfy everyone.

Bizu Patisserie Pack

This week, I received a goody bag containing certain Bizu Patisserie products. It was a very sweet gesture (because I don’t really receive that much gifts – in general – during Christmas), that I would like to share to you, my dear readers.

Salmon Rillet

Salmon Rillete
Fresh Norwegian salmon slow cooked with butter and dill herbs. Salmon is one of my favorite fishes, so it’s quite obvious that I loved this a lot. It doesn’t require that much spread to make the toast flavorful, but because it’s so delicious, the family nearly emptied the bottle in one sitting.

Belgian Chocolate Cookies

Belgian Chocolate Cookies
Every bite screams chocolate. It’s very rich and decadent, something every chocoholics would love. The tube contains 10 cookies, definitely good for sharing.

Chocolate Revel Bars

Chocolate Revel Bars
The one on the left is the Dark Chocolate Revel Bar with Pecans, and the one on the right is the White Chocolate Macadamia Revel Bar. Between the two, I loved the Dark Chocolate more because the bittersweet taste of the dark chocolate added more depth into the flavors.

Pretzels Joie (Chocolate and Hazelnut)

Joie Pretzel (Milk Chocolate & Hazelnut)
Chopped salted pretzels coated with milk chocolate and hazelnut. I am not really into chocolate candies, and I am not into salted pretzels, but I am a big fan of foods with a combination of sweet and salty flavors, so this I liked a lot. I loved how the salted pretzels fights the sweet, milky goodness of the chocolate. I also liked that it was served in bite size clusters, which makes it a good ending to a wonderful meal.

There are so many choices at Bizu Patisserie – from cakes to chocolate bars, even savoury holiday treats that you can serve to your family. It makes thinking and preparing easier, and if you would like to check what Bizu Patisserie has to offer this Christmas, you can visit their website – www.bizupatisserie.com or visit any of their branches – Greenbelt 2, Glorietta 4, Greenhills, St. Lukes Global City, St. Luke’s Lobby Cafe, Alabang Town Center, and One Rockwell Tower.

Thank you, Bizu Patisserie for these treats. Merry Christmas!



FTFBadge
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}