Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ABC Wednesday | N and O

I wasn't able to post my "N" picture last week because I was out of town, so this week, a two-in-one post.


Assorted Nuts

Assorted Nuts

N is for Nuts.

These pictures were taken during the Best Food Forward 2 event at the NBC Tent. It was a big event showcasing different food products and seeing this table full of nuts just made me go nuts about it! Well, I do love eating nuts, and I think Nutsiriya did a good job for selling different nuts at affordable prices.

If you want to ask my favorites? I could name peanuts, walnuts, and pistachios.


Oolong Milk Tea

O is for Oolong Milk Tea.

One time last month, my friend Ria saw me online on Facebook and asked if I wanted to go to the mall to eat some snacks. I told her I wanted to try Tea-rrific! because their milk tea varieties are the cheapest I have seen. The one on the left was the Oolong Milk Tea, which Ria chose as her drink because the menu said "Oolong tea is good for weight loss." I on the other hand went for the Wintermelon, because I do love the taste of wintermelon on milk tea.

True, their drinks are the cheapest...and they didn't disappoint. Their drinks are quite good, actually!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}