Monday, March 16, 2009

Snacks at Tropical Hut

Tropical Hut Meal

weekend snapshots

Sister and I did the groceries yesterday, and since we still have some change left, we decided to eat snacks before going home. I was supposed to eat the hotdog meal at Jollibee, and she was supposed to get the Shake Shake Fries Meal at McDonald's, but we had five grocery bags to carry, so instead of going to the upper level of the mall, we decided to just push our cart towards the food court and eat there.

It has been quite a while since I last ate at Tropical Hut. I remember eating here when I was in college - for even though this is a fast food, their foods are just right for the Filipino tastebuds. Long before I got hooked on Burger King Whopper, this was my favorite burger - the Tropical Hut Classic burger. I loved the patty of this burger - not too salty, and complements the tomato and cucumber slices. Only thing was, I find it quite expensive for a burger.

Still, I enjoyed it. It's a big sized burger and it was actually enough for me not to eat dinner anymore.

*** Jenn ***

6 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

yummmm nagutom tuloy ako!! ehehehe
mine's here: http://www.kidddesigns.com/2009/03/weekend-snapshot.html

tc

Dora said...

How much does the burger cost? More expensive than the MacDonald's big Mac?

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I love the idea of adding the cucumber it sounds good

SASSY MOM said...

That's my son's fave.. burger! We have Tropical Hut just nearby... good thing my kids are not aware of it.

maiylah said...

it has been ages since we've eaten there ... that's one yummy shot, Jenn! :)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

they should have more branches!!

love their Ranchero Burger w/ fries, spaghetti or the clubhouse sandwich..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}