Friday, March 13, 2009

Crab Guisado

Crab Guisado


I had a lot of street foods to eat nearly lunch, so K and I didn't really get to eat a "decent" lunch. Instead, we decided to take a short nap and at around 2PM, we went to the Negros Oriental Capitol (Freedom Park) to watch the parade about environment preservation. Then, I went to stay in Rizal Boulevard to have some alone time, while K walked back to the hotel. Soon after, K joined me and together we went people watching. =)

We had dinner - still at Imay's - I had the pork sinigang, which I decided not to post because I was disappointed with it, while K had this crab guisado. I tasted the food and it was really good! The blend of crabmeat (real crabmeat if I may say) is very great. Made me wish I never should've ordered the fatty belly sinigang.

*** Jenn ***

ps - This would be the last entry for the November holiday food pictures as K and I left Dumaguete morning of the next day. Next week, a new set of foods will be featured for Food Friday. Any suggestions?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mukha nga masarap yan. natakam tuloy ako.

Unknown said...

crab guisado is always tasty...da best with fried rice.

Anonymous said...

hmmm sounds nice. don't think i have tried that before...

Zeee said...

Oh! Anything with crab is sure to be yummy!

Still not wanting to go back to Imay's hehehe

Anonymous said...

i can just imagine the taste .... YUM! ... i really should have my "crabmeat fix"!!! :D

thanks for playing again, Jenn
enjoy the weekend!

agent112778 said...

:(( di ko love ang crab, i just want to see crabs but not to eat :((

my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Anonymous said...

crab guisado, two thumbs up! :)

♥peachkins♥ said...

Hi Jenn.Matagl-tagal na rin akong hindi nagagawi rito.

Mukahng masarap yang crab guisado huh?

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love crabs!! anything crabby is yummy! haha!! :)

Jean Chia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}