Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Galletas de Patatas

Galletas de Patatas



When I found out that it's going to be about squares this week, I already asked my sister to buy me some diced hopia over Baker's Fair (it's my favorite), but later on told her I'd just buy some galletas de patatas (egg cracklets). However, towards the end of the week, I completely forgot to drop by the supermarket! I was really convinced that I'd pass up this week's LaPiS theme, but then something great happened.

Mom came home with some bags of cookies, one of which was a bag of these galletas de patatas! How cool was that? As soon as I saw it, the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Yey, may LaPiS na ako!" =)

These were my favorite childhood cookies. I remember one time, one my classmate's mom went to the school and served some of these and I put a whole lot of cookies in both my pockets aside from the ones in my hands. Hahahaha. Kids will always be kids.

*** Jenn ***

1 comment:

raquel said...

i love galletas! i so miss it. ang sarap, malutong and then melt-in-the-mouth...yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}