Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tri Mo, Try Ko!



Tri Mo Shawarma

I have heard friends telling me about Tri Mo Shawarma Co., which according to them serves the best tasting shawarma. Even in the forum I belong to, people have high raves about their shawarma, so when we were traveling home from the neighbors' outing in Antipolo... we asked if we could pass by the food place because it was already 9PM, we've been traveling for more than three hours and our last "big" meal was 10AM.

We opt to take home the shawarma because the place was just a few minutes away from home, and giving myself that very first taste, I felt as if I am one of those characters in the Japanese Anime, "Yakitate Japan," when they give a food a taste. It was really delicious!

For PhP65 for the beef shawarma special (with cheese), it was the biggest of its kind I have seen, and the one with the most meat in it. The meat wasn't fatty, too, which was a plus, and that the sauce was really good. I actually had to place my shawarma on a plate and eat it with a knife and fork because I just couldn't seem to get how can one eat it using the hands.

If there was any complaint to it, it would be the bread - it wasn't as tasty as I hoped it was, and that there were quite few veggies inside. One of the reasons why I love eating shawarma is because of how the cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, beef, and sauce taste together... and this not having a lot of beef and less of the veggies, I felt it didn't have the balance.

Checking the pictures I took, I think I will just have those add-on veggies should we eat there again. Is this the best shawarma I have tasted? I certainly cannot answer... because this one goes head to head with Khaleb Shawarma, which was really, really good, too!

*** Jenn ***

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

E ang hirap sa iyo ate, ikaw lang kain ng kain, di ka nag iinvite ng mga katulad kong gutom na gutom :-(

-rtromano

ShutterHappyJenn said...

nyahahahaha... kaw talaga, rtromano! tara minsan, mag food trip tayo!

Lady Patchy said...

napansin ko nga rin puro meat .pero ganda ng picture .it looks yummy with the melted cheese

FoodTripFriday said...

I'm still ignorant pagdating sa Shawarma, never pa ako nakatikim, :D

nuts said...

oooh... i'm drooling here.. very nice presentation and the photo is great!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks so delish!

Spice Up your Life

Sreisaat said...

Ay naku, paborito ko rin ang shawarma! Buti na lang available yan dito so whenever I crave for it, isang tawag lang, ayos na!

Enjoy your weekend :)

We Ate This!

Unknown said...

this is mouth-watering! i love spicy shawarma with lots of onions.

Newlyweds said...

wow! sarap! hubby and i love shawarma!

http://newlywedscravings.blogspot.com/

Cecile said...

looks yummy, ma try ko nga to minsan :-)

☺lani☺ said...

Hmmm, sarap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}