Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bell Pepper

Bell Pepper



Two months ago, brother and I went straight to the nearby market to buy foods for our dinner. He's the cook that time, so while he's busy haggling with the vendors, I busied myself in taking pictures. I noticed this bunch of bell peppers and thought I would someday use it for Ruby Tuesday, and that day came today. =)

Bell peppers here in the Philippines typically look like this, unlike the oh so big peppers from foreign countries. I personally prefer this one over the uber big ones because although I like the taste of bell peppers, I am not really much into it. And with prices of goods going up, I guess a piece of bell pepper this size is enough for us in the family.

*** Jenn ***

10 comments:

Ralph said...

These peppers are beautiful. In my home, I think that only I like the sweet red bells. Love 'em!

Dora said...

They taste good and also add colours to dishes.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful red bell peppers!

Paz

♥peachkins♥ said...

ganda naman ng shot nitong bell peppers...Naku,hindi sa supermarket tong decor,papunta lang...tindahan yata ito ng halaman at soil kaya malawak yung harapan nila...Nadaanan ko lang.

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot of the red bell peppers :)

ellen b. said...

Beautiful colorful peppers that really make a dish taste better! Enjoy...

Robin said...

Lovely looking peppers. The red ones add such lovely color to a dish.

Grandma Faith said...

Pretty peppers!

Dianne said...

pretty colors!!

Olga said...

I also like taking pictures at the farmers' markets...but never know if it's allowed ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}