Sunday, February 23, 2014

King Bee Chinese Food Opens at Fisher Mall

My very first dining experience at King Bee Chinese Food in Commonwealth was so good that I told my family they just have to taste their food. All of them loved the food, too, and since then, whenever we talk about Chinese food, King Bee will always come to mind.

King Bee Chinese Food Opening at Fisher Mall
King Bee Chinese Food Opening at Fisher Mall
King Bee Chinese Food Opening at Fisher Mall

Last Sunday (16 February), King Bee Chinese Food expands its operation and opened their seventh branch at the upper ground level of Fisher Mall in Quezon City. Attended by its owners, family members, close friends, special guests and friends from the media, we were all treated to a sumptuous spread of food which included:

Pancit Canton Sweet and Sour Pork

Pancit Canton
Sweet and Sour Pork

Deep Fried Squid with Salt and Pepper Shrimp Balls with Salted Egg

Deep Fried Squid with Salt and Pepper
Shrimp Balls with Salted Egg

Steamed Fish Fillet with Garlic Beef Brisket with Radish

Steamed Fish Fillet with Garlic
Beef Brisket with Radish

Pork Siomai Chicken Feet

Pork Siomai
Chicken Feet

Roast Chicken Masachi

Roast Chicken
Masachi

All of which can be ordered at any King Bee Chinese Food branch. I really, really love their Pork Siomai (one of the best I have tasted if you ask me), as well as the Shrimp Balls with Salted Egg. Comparing this branch to the Commonwealth branch, this looked a little modern, but it still has the Chinese feel to it. This branch also has big aquariums for fresh seafood needed in some dishes, although I didn't get to see any function room for office meetings and private parties. One good thing about this branch is that they have a small al fresco side.

As with the other branches, they cater for all occasions and at the moment, they are offering 20% discount on dimsum items and 10% discount on ala carte items. Their dishes are good for sharing, and if there are dishes I would recommend, do try their Bird's Eye siomai (it is my favorite) and any of their prawn dishes. This promo is until 15 March 2014, so take advantage of that offer while it's there. Of course, this promo is not valid in conjunction with sales, disability, senior citizen's and other discounts and privileges.

If you want to have a satisfying Chinese dining experience, do visit any of their branches:

Manggahan Branch - Newhall Commercial Center (General Trias, Cavite)
Cepza Bacao Branch - Diversion Road (General Trias, Cavite)
Sta. Rosa Branch - Sta. Rosa Estate (Sta. Rosa, Laguna)
Marcos Highway Branch - Kingsville Arcade (Marcos Highway, Antipolo City)
Daang-Hari Branch - Parklane Square (Almanza Dos, Las Pinas City)
Commonwealth Branch - Commonwealth Avenue (Quezon City)

This new branch is located at the upper ground level of Fisher Mall. If you're not familiar with this mall, it is located along Quezon Avenue, near Capitol Medical Center. For more information about King Bee Chinese Food, feel free to visit their website - www.kingbeefood.com.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}