Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kumpletuhin ang Sarap ng Pasko with Jollibee Chickenjoy Bucket Treats!

Photo Booth Magnets

Second week of December is usually the time for Christmas parties left and right, and last Sunday, my mom and I attended our first Christmas Party when we attended the party organized by Jollibee, attended by different bloggers and their families. The moment we arrived, my mom and I quickly lined at the photo booth and had fun posing for pictures using the different props.

It is a party for families and for the kids, so when the host - Ms. Tricia Chiongbian formally opened the party, she quickly called in different families for different games.

Game 1 - Picture Finder

Game 1 was the Picture Finder game, families were given magazines, cartolina, scissors, and glue and they had to cut out five images that depicted things they love doing as a family. The winning family was given 1000 pesos worth of Jollibee GCs.

Game 2 - Trivia Game

Game 2 was the Trivia Game, which was divided into two levels. First set of questions were to be answered by the kids and the second set of questions were intended for the adults to answer. The winning pair won a Jollibee dancing doll.

Game 3 - Charades

Game 3 was Charades. It was also divided into different categories and the winning family won 1000 pesos worth of Jollibee GCs and a Jollibee dancing doll.

Jollibee Jollibee

Of course, a Jollibee party is not a Jollibee party if a Jollibee mascot won't be there!

Zumba Zumba
Celebrity Endorsers

Jollibee aims to have families enjoy time together, so for this event they invited celebrity couple Lander Vera Perez and Regine Tolentino with their daughters. One of the things their family enjoy doing together is dancing, and aside from having a boutique, they also do Zumba together. Regine Tolentino is well known for her dancing skills (she even has dance workout DVDs), so it was a surprise news that her husband is now a certified Zumba instructor and today was his debut to the world. Zumba is one of the things I like to do but still struggle with because Zumba is quite heavy on the legs and just 5 minutes of doing it makes my legs dead tired.

Jollibee Chickenjoy Bucket Treats

What we feasted on for that lunch was the new Jollibee Chickenjoy Bucket Treats, featuring their new side dishes - the Buttered Corn and Mashed Potatoes.

Priced at 599 pesos, the Chickenjoy Bucket Treats consist of a bucket of Chickenjoy (8 pieces), 4 cups of rice, two sets of the new side dishes, 4 regular cups of Coke, and 4 cups of sundae (Chocolate or Strawberry).

For couples or those who enjoy solitary eating, Jollibee is also offering the Chickenjoy Super Value Meal which consist of 2 piece Chickenjoy, rice, two new side dishes, sundae and regular Coke for 169 pesos.

Mashed Potato Buttered Corn

Both new side dishes aren't new to the taste for I think all of us have tasted mashed potatoes and sweet corn, but I loved these both side dishes. It is refreshing to see these served in Jollibee because of course not everybody wants rice with their Chickenjoy, some prefer other kinds of carbs and these were good choices.

This Christmas, it will just be us three girls and we were still deciding what to serve. Sister was thinking of purchasing cooked food while mom prefer for us to prepare food no matter how simple the dish would be, and should we decide to go with cooked food, this would be a good option.

The new Jollibee Chickenjoy Bucket Treats featuring the new side dishes are now available in Jollibee stores, go try it out!

Before the party ended, they gave out raffle prizes, and I unfortunately didn't win anything. Sad as it may be, I was still thankful I was invited for this event, that I spent it with my mom, and I am definitely thankful for the gift they gave before we left.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}