Saturday, July 11, 2015

Buy 6 Pieces Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts for Only 78 Pesos!

It was in 1937 when Vernon Rudolph opened his own doughnut store in Old Salem. It would take many decades before it reached the Philippines, but ever since the first Krispy Kreme shop opened in 2006, the response has been overwhelming, that this year, there have been different outlets in more than 60 locations nationwide. Their newest outlet opened in Rockwell Powerplant Mall last Thursday.




Yesterday (10 July 2015), Krispy Kreme had an early birthday party at the flagship store in Bonifacio High Street. Weather in Metro Manila has been gloomy for the past week, but my sister and I were so grateful that we didn't have to battle with hard rain going to the event and traveling back home.




Like most birthday parties, there were different activities for the attendees. First activity we tried was creating our own doughnuts... I truly enjoyed this because it allowed me to practice on my frosting piping skills, but I gotta admit, thinking of what design to make was the most difficult task of all.


My sister tried having her nails done; she now sports candy sprinkled nail art. Very Krispy Kreme doughnut, indeed. Sweet!


Of course, a birthday party is not complete without parlor games, fellow bloggers had fun joining the KK-Twister game and the Balloon Pinata. As much as it was fun finding for balloons with prizes inside, it was actually more fun popping the balloons. We were transported to our childhood!


Biggest surprise of the night was the "Most Creative Picture," because the winner was given a doughnut party worth 10,000 pesos. I was very happy for the winner - their picture was indeed very creative!


It was a very fun party, yes... but of course the fun didn't end there, because on Monday - 13 July 2015, Krispy Kreme is turning 78, and as a way to treat all Krispy Kreme fans nationwide, we all have a chance to bring home a box of 6-pieces Original Glazed Doughnuts for only 78 pesos!


How?

Download and Register in the Krispy Kreme Mobile App and show digital coupon to redeem Box of 6 Original Glazed. App coupons will be distributed beginning Sunday evening but valid only on Monday from 12am to 11:50pm.

OR, you may print or screen grab the 78th Birthday Celebration voucher from Krispy Kreme Official Facebook, Twitter or Instagram Page and present to the cashier.

For the complete terms and conditions, as well as the complete list of stores participating this party, please check out Krispy Kreme Official Facebook Page.


One last thing to say -- when you buy your Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts for 78 pesos, please do share your picture on your different social media sites with the hashtag #HBDkrispykreme.

Set your alarm, go to the store as early as possible, and don't forget your digital coupon and screen cap. See you all on Monday!

*** Jenn ***


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}