Saturday, February 12, 2011

Max's Sweet Delight for Valentines

Valentine's Day falls on a Monday, so for sure a lot of couples are going to celebrate early this year. Some would watch a movie or watch a concert, while some go out of town, and others celebrate it by eating. This Valentine's Day, why not treat your loved ones to Max's Restaurant?

Box of Goodies

Aside from the great foods, Max's Corner Bakery is also launching its sweetest promo yet. For a minimum purchase of p1500, diners can get this box of chocolates for free! I already tasted these goodies, and it was really, really good! This promo is valid for dine-in, take out, and delivery, but is not valid for bulk orders and party reservations.

Diners can opt to claim their free item after their meal, but they can also claim it at some other day because they can claim their box of chocolates 60 days from the end of promo period. Of course, if you opt to claim it some other time, you have to keep the receipt as you need to present it when claiming.

Promo is open starting today - 12 February til Valentine's Day, 14 February.


You can also join Max's Corner Bakery Facebook tag contest. The mechanics are really simple, all you have to do is:
  1. Like Max's Restaurant in Facebook.
  2. Download the promo picture above.
  3. Upload the promo picture in Max's Restaurant fan page wall.
  4. Tag twelve (12) friends that you'd want to share the Max's Corner Bakery box of 12 cupcakes. The picture has to have 12 tagged friends to qualify as entry.

Deadline is noon time of 16 February, and fourteen (14) winners will win a box each of cupcakes via a raffle draw.

The box of cupcakes has six variants:
  • Cream Cheese - perfectly blended sweet and sour cream cheese flavors in smooth frosting swirl
  • Choco Espresso - infused with earthy coffee zest, gives the perfect punch to the moist chocolate base
  • Choco Caramel - marries the sumptuous flavors of smooth caramel and rich chocolate
  • Double Chocolate - a sure delight to the child at heart and outright chocaholics with its layer after layer of chocolates, topped with dark chocolate bit
  • Choco Strawberry - sugary sweet with a fruity-berry twist
  • Troubadour - a summery hue of custard cake icing with rainbow sprinkles on a bed of fluffy chiffon cake
I had the chance of tasting the first four flavors, and all were just so good! My sister loves the Cream Cheese, while I am torn between Choco Espresso and Choco Caramel. I love the icing of the Choco Espresso, while I love the cupcake base of Choco Caramel because it has caramel inside.

You still have until the 16th to join, and I really encourage you to join because the cupcakes were so divine. Actually, I joined, too, because I want to take home a box of this oh-so-good cakes as well!

Good luck to us!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}