Monday, August 1, 2011

Free Chips and Iced Tea from BBB


I may have dined at BBB once, but that one food trip (click on the image to read about my BBB experience) made me exclaim that it did live up to its name. I have been telling my sister how we should go back to BBB so we could try their other burgers.

As if the heavens heard me, I saw this on my Facebook's news feed a few minutes ago:

Well, when it rains, it pours... and this August, BBB is giving away free chips and iced tea go with any purchase of their Mushroom Loco, 3 Cheese Explosion, Bacon Barbecue, Shiitake Teriyaki, and HahalapeƱo Burgers.

Just so you know, this is NOT available in all branches, you can avail of this Freebie Storm in the following branches:
  • Alabang Northgate
  • Katipunan
  • SM Cubao
  • SM Fairview
  • SM North (Annex)
  • Sucat - Pergola
  • Taft - University Mall

The SM Fairview branch is the one nearest to me, but since sister and I will be attending the Pinoy_Blogfest 2.o (please see previous post), we might cross from Trinoma to SM North on Friday to eat some burgers. Since I already tasted the HahalapeƱo Burger, I might go for the Mushroom Loco as I am sure my sister will go for the 3 Cheese Explosion; she's very much into cheese, that's why.

Tara, let's eat!

*** Jenn ***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}