Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nachos

Nachos

ABC_Wed_8

My "N" word is the nachos, and this particular one was made by my friend Dianne, when we celebrated Leila's birthday last September. We had a feast prior to that (Dianne cooked quite a lot of delicious foods), and since it was an overnight party - lots of karaoke singing and drinks - this serving of nachos was our finger food in between singing and drinking.. and occasional dancing.

Anyway, nacho isn't something you "cook," yet I chose this quote because I was in a company of friends and new found friends. It really was much better to eat with a company. If you ask me, even if the food is my most favorite, I still would not have the 100% appetite compared to when I eat a not so good meal, but with a company. Call me dependent or whatever, but I think you'll agree with me that a meal is so much better eaten with a company.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}